Vinay A. Kapadia, FNP
Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelors of Science: Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- Masters’ of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
Vinay A. Kapadia, FNP is an American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and a board-certified family nurse practitioner with over 9 years of experience in cardiovascular disease. Vinay Kapadia joined Abrazo Medical Group in October of 2016. Vinay has extensive experience caring for patients who have had a stroke having worked on the Abrazo Arrowhead Campus stroke unit. Additionally, Vinay has gained experience working in the endoscopy center with gastroenterologists and pain physicians. As a CVICU nurse, Vinay is committed towards providing high quality and effective cardiology care for patients with cardiovascular disease. His emphasis is on preventive medicine and educating his patients on the management of a healthy lifestyle.
Vinay Kapadia, FNP is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Diagnosis and management of cardiovascular conditions
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Preventive screenings, annual physicals and patient education
- Performs diagnostic testing; stress tests, arrhythmias, blood clots, and peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute
18700 N. 64th Dr., Suite 301
Glendale, AZ 85308
Phone: (623) 455-5084
Fax: (623) 455-5087