Dipak K. Jana MD, FACC
Dr. Jana is a cardiologist who is committed to diagnosis treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and valvular heart disease.
- Medical School: Medical School at Calcutta National Medical College, India.
- Residency: Resident in Internal Medicine at Framingham Union Hospital Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Fellowship: Fellowship in Cardiology at V.A. Medical Center Boston, Massachusetts and Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Dipak Jana is a cardiologist who is committed to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiac problems. He is board certified in cardiology with over 30 years of experience. Having pursued his initial training in Canada and the United States, he completed his residency and fellowship in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Jana has been practicing in cardiology for more than 30 years. He was a cardiologist at the VA hospital in Batavia, NY and received the Heart and Hand award from the Veterans Administration. Dr. Jana is committed to providing quality cardiology care to his patients.
- Medical treatment of all stages of coronary artery disease
- Preventative cardiovascular medicine
- Cardiovascular consultations
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography and stress echocardiogram
- Holter and event monitoring
- Pharmacologic and exercise stress testing
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Aggressive medical treatment of hyperlipidemia and hypertension