Warren Breisblatt, MD
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine, CT
- Residency: Yale New Haven Hospital, CT
- Medical Degree: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY
Board certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine and interventional cardiology, Dr. Warren Breisblatt is committed to the effective prevention, diagnoses and treatment of heart and vascular disease at every stage of life. Dr. Breisblatt is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
Areas of Specialty
- Interventional cardiology and cardiac catheterization
- Peripheral vascular disease – evaluation and treatment
- Wound care and hyperbaric treatment
- General cardiology – hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and heart failure
Abrazo Medical Group Central Cardiology
2000 W. Bethany Home Rd., Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear Cardiology
3125 N. Dysart Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85392