Sherisa Warren, DO
- Medical School: University of Pikeville Kentucky, Pikeville, KY
- Residency: Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI
- Fellowship: Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital and Institute, Phx, AZ
Sherisa Warren, DO is a vascular surgical specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. She attended and graduated with honors from medical school having received her doctor of osteopathic medicine degree in 2009. She received her General Vascular Surgery degree from Maclaren Macomb Hospital in Mt. Clemens, MI and Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute, Phoenix, AZ in 2016. Dr. Warren joined Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute in September of 2016 and has been specializing in surgery for over 7 years.
Dr. Warren is dedicated to providing quality surgical healthcare to her patients. Dr. Warren has a special interest in advanced wound care and hyperbaric therapy. She has the skill and knowledge to treat each patients surgical needs.
- General Vascular and Endovascular Procedures
- Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Repair
- Venous procedures and Lymphedema
- Acute and Chronic Limb Ischemia
- Full list of services available upon request
Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute
1910 E. Thomas Rd., Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 266-2200
Fax: (602) 604-5032