Kris Vijay, MD, FACC, FACP, FNLA, FHFSA
Medical Director, Congestive Heart Failure Program
- Medical School: University of Mysore, India
- Residency: University of Rochester NY
- Fellowship: University of Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
- MS: School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, University of Michigan
Dr. Kris Vijay is the Medical Director of the Institute of Congestive Heart Failure at Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital and Heart Institute in Phoenix. He has more than 30 years of experience. he is a Fellow of American College of Cardiology, National Lipid Association, Heart Failure Society of America, and a founding member and past President of the Cardio Renal Society of America. he is a Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Arizona and Midwestern University.
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Complex Lipid Management
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Imaging
Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute
2632 N. 20th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85006
P: (602) 266-2200