Kelly Grogan, FNP
Cardiology, Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Masters in Nursing Administration: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Post Masters Nurse Practitioner Degree in Family Practice, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Grogan FNP is an American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) with over 15 years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner. Kelly Grogan has spent a majority of her nursing career in cardiology and internal medicine. As a Nurse Practitioner, Kelly enjoyed expanding her practice with clinical research in diabetes and insulin therapy, congestive heart failure, and geriatric medicine. Kelly has been committed to high quality patient care focusing on improving outcomes for patients through evidence based practice and increased clinical knowledge of chronic disease processes that impact cardiac disease. Kelly strives to improve her patients’ quality of life through an integrated holistic approach Kelly Grogan, FNP is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Kelly Grogan, FNP is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Diagnosis and management of cardiac conditions
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Preventative screenings and physicals
- Patient education on cardiovascular diseases
- Healthy lifestyle management