Chandrahas B. Patel, MD
Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Dr. Chandrahas Patel joined the medical staff of the Arizona Heart Institute and Hospital in 2014 after several years in private practice. He completed his fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Arizona Heart Hospital and Institute in 2009 and a fellowship in Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery at Cleveland Clinic and Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Patel also completed an internship and residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.
He received his medical degree at University of Silesia School of Medicine in Poland and his Bachelor of Science Biology degree from La Sierra University, Riverside CA. Dr. Patel has worked on several research studies with Johns Hopkins and has published several papers.
Dr. Patel is actively involved in many prestigious meetings including Edward B. Diethrich Vascular Surgical Society, Society of Thoracic Surgeons and belongs to multiple organizations for surgery. Dr. Patel provides services at the main Arizona Heart Institute office and Arizona Heart Hospital.
- Abdominal Aortic Surgery and Grafting
- Aneurysm Resection
- Carotid Endarterectomy/Stenting
- Hemodialysis Access Surgery
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Investigational Device/Research
- Upper and Lower Extremity Surgery- Angioplasty/Atherectomy/Embolectomy/Thrombectomy/Stenting
- Varicose Vein Stripping/Sclerotherapy/Phlebectomy/Ablations
- Vascular Bypass Grafting Wound Healing
- Epicardial Lead Implantation
- Lung Decortication
- Lung Resection
- Pericardial Window
- Thoracic Aortic Surgery
- Thoracotomy Incision
- Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)